There’s nothing like driving your new vehicle off the dealership lot for the first time. You’ve worked hard to get those keys, but dents and dings can happen anywhere at any time. Damage like that is expensive to fix and hurt your vehicle’s resale value. Going through your insurance company for dents and dings is also more trouble than it’s worth and may result in costly premium hikes.
Be prepared for the unexpected with DentGuard Protection, comprehensive coverage that protects your new automobile’s beauty for years to come.
Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an innovative and non-invasive process involving specialized tools a technician uses to gently massage dents and dings out your vehicle’s horizontal and vertical metal panels.
DentGuard Protection ensures your vehicle stays whole by:
- Permanently removing dents and door dings up to 4″ in diameter
- Working from behind the body panels, without sanding, painting, or body fillers
- Preserving the beauty and value of your vehicle
- Quick, convenient claims process, around your schedule
- Zero deductible or out-of-pocket expenses–just sign and drive!
- Unlimited number of claims and repairs during your term
- Transferable to next owner
- Paintless Dent Repairs do not negatively affect your CARFAX® vehicle history report
- All repairs backed by a lifetime guarantee